Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Fior Di Vita, Baronesse, Red Elmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, and Kuhne to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are seeking to recruit a highly responsible, detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team on a full-time basis as a Storekeeper. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting all warehouse activities to ensure efficient operations and customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Inventory Management: Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing stock and conduct regular stock checks.
- Receiving and Inspection: Receive and inspect stock for quality and quantity, report any discrepancies or damages to the appropriate channel.
- Storage and Organisation: Ensure proper storage conditions, including temperature control, optimize space utilisation, and implement efficient organisation systems.
- Stock Rotation: Monitor expiration dates and implement first-in, first-out (FIFO) stock rotation practices to minimise waste.
- Goods Returned: Any items being returned by the delivery persons are to be checked and safely stored back in their designated location. The necessary documentation is to be filled for tracking purpose.
- Order Fulfillment: Manage a group of warehouse operators to accurately pick and load goods ordered by clients.
- Health and Safety Compliance: Maintain cleanliness and adherence to food safety regulations in storage areas and report any health and safety issues.
- Collaboration: Work closely with warehouse supervisors, purchasing personnel, and all team members to coordinate warehouse operations, address inventory-related issues, and contribute to process improvements.
The post requires the applicants to have experience in operating a fork lifter to successfully and efficiently execute the duties highlighted in this position.
- Ability to operate a fork lifter.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of inventory management practices and systems.
- Applicants must be residing in Malta and have own transport.
- Understanding of food safety regulations and storage requirements.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong numerical and data entry abilities.
- Fluent in both Maltese & English Language.
Preference will be given to individuals in possession of a C or C1 license.
TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WE OFFER:
- On the job training.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration.
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.