Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, RedElmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, communicative individual who is passionate about building Brands. Candidate must be eager to reach out to the end consumer via online and offline marketing strategies including via influencer outreach, that finally enables sales growth, while enforcing strategic visibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and implementing marketing communication campaigns, as well as plan and execute effectively promotional activities
- Devise and present ideas and strategies
- Conduct market research, analyse data, define audiences & monitor performance
- Compile, analyse and distribute reports and statistical information
- Write and proofread creative copy
- Maintain & optimize existing social media platform strategies
- Maintain & increase social traffic and engagement performance
- Plan, implement and manage paid social media campaigns across several platforms
- Maintain websites and looking at data analytics
- Supporting internal company marketing initiatives
Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, be goal-oriented, confident and capable to work on their own initiative, highly organised, while juggling in between multiple priorities. Be able to communicate clearly with customers and have a results-driven work attitude, while enjoying working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate must be:
- be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or a related field, a clean police conduct and a clean driving license
- fluent in both written and spoken English,
- computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe tools, experience and knowledge in FMCG products will be considered an asset.
The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
Interested applicants may apply by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.