Potato & Gherkin Salad Recipe with Kuhne Gherkins
Preparation time: approx. 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1/4 cup Kuhne Gherkins, sliced
- 680g small potatoes (peeled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Kuhne Gherkin juice
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Place the potatoes in a large pot filled with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes until they fall off a fork easily (20 to 28 minutes), drain and set aside. When cool enough to handle, slice the potatoes in half.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Kuhne Gherkins, gherkin juice, mustard, salt and pepper to form a dressing. Add the potatoes, the red onions and eggs, and gently fold together to coat with dressing. Taste, and adjust the seasoning as needed. Garnish with parsley and paprika.