Cheesy Chicken Bombs Recipe using Fior Di Vita Baronesse Cheese
Preparation time: approx. 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 Fior Di Vita Baronesse Block by 200g, well chilled
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp. Kuhne Made for Meat Grilled Paprika Sauce
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 pizza dough (250g)
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
Fior Di Vita Baronesse Block
- Preheat oven to 190°C. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, Kuhne Made For Meat Grilled Paprika Sauce, and mayonnaise.
- Cut pizza dough into 8 portions, roll them into balls, and flatten. Top each round of dough with a scoop of the chicken mixture and a cube of Fior Di Vita Baronesse Cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place on a lined baking tray seam side-down.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, parsley, and chives. Brush the tops of the dough balls with the butter mixture.
- Bake until they are golden and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.