Tuna & Sun-dried Tomato Quiche using RedElmar Tuna Chunks in Brine
Preparation time: approx. 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hours
- 2 cans Redelmar Tuna Chunks in Brine (drained & flaked)
- Shortcrust Pastry (brisée)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Crème fraiche
- Salt & Pepper
Redelmar Tuna Chunks in Brine
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Roll out the dough and lay it in a pie dish, cutting extra dough if necessary.
- Prick the dough with a fork and sprinkle with a bit of cheese.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces, and combine with RedElmar Tuna Chunks in Brine. Distribute evenly in the pie dish.
- Combine eggs, creme fraiche, salt, pepper, and the rest of the cheese. Slowly pour over the tuna mixture.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, and serve.