Tuna Broccoli Casserole Recipe using RedElmar Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil
Preparation time: approx. 25 min
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans RedElmar Tuna Chunks
- 450g Conchiglie Pasta Shells
- 1 broccoli head
- 200ml Cooking Cream
- 200g Fior Di Vita Shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt & Pepper
RedElmar Tuna Chunks
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook conchiglie pasta shells according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, cut the broccoli head into small florets, and add to large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave until tender, about 5 minutes, then drain and place broccoli florets on paper towels.
- Drain cans of RedElmar Tuna Chunks, and flake with fork. Combine broccoli, tuna, half of shredded cheddar cheese, cooking cream, salt, and pepper, and carefully stir together. Add the drained cooked pasta shells, and mix until well-combined.
- Place the mixture into a casserole dish. Evenly top with remaining shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and mix in breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Place the breadcrumb mixture on top of casserole
- Bake in the oven for another 5 minutes, let cool slightly, then serve.