Pick-me-up wrap recipe with Kuhne Sliced Beetroots
Preparation time: approx. 10 min
Servings: 2 persons
- Kuhne Baby Beets (80g)
- 2 wheat tortillas
- 80g pumpkin
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 80g chickpeas
- 70g cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 60g rocket
- Salt, pepper
Kuhne Sliced Beetroots
- Cut pumpkin into small cubes, and steam for 10 minutes.
- Wash the rocket and shake dry. Peel, deseed, and dice the avocado. Cut the Kuhne Baby Beets into slices. Rinse the chickpeas in a sieve with water and drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan and toss the chickpeas in it until they are warm.
- Heat the tortillas on a pan and spread with cream cheese.
- Spread the rocket, sliced Kuhne Sliced Beetroots, pumpkin cubes, avocado, and chickpeas over the wraps and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up the wraps, tuck in the ends, cut in half and serve.