Olive & Bacon Loaf Recipe with Lora Spanish Green Olives
Preparation time: approx. 20 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
- 340g Lora Green Pitted Olives
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Golden Drop Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese or Gruyere
- 2 cup Fior Di Vita bacon
Lora Green Pitted Olives
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, eggs, salt, pepper, and vegetable oil, and mix well.
- Add milk, grated cheese, Lora Spanish Green Olives, and bacon, and gently mix.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf tin lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 45 minutes (note: when loaf becomes golden brown, cover with foil).
- Let cool for 15 minutes, and serve warm or cold.