Marvellous Marble Cake using Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
Preparation time: approx. 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hours
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp milk
Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and grease loaf tin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip Golden Drop Sunflower Oil, sugar, and eggs together on high speed for about two minutes.
- Add the vanilla, and beat for 30 seconds to combine.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and milk to the bowl in two batches and mix until just combined.
- Put a cup of the batter into a small bowl, add the cocoa and 1 tbsp milk, and mix.
- Carefully add the batter to the loaf pan, alternating between dollops of vanilla and chocolate batter.
- Use a long skewer or a knife to swirl the batter together.
- Bake for an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.