Marinated Chicken with Kolios Authentic Greek Yogurt
Preparation time: approx. 15 min
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup Kolios Greek yogurt
- 450g Chicken legs and thighs, skin on, bone-in (about 4 each)
- 450g Baby potatoes
- ½ Red onion cut in wedges
- 2 tbsp Harissa Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
Kolios Greek Yogurt
- To prepare the greek yogurt marinade – In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the chicken, potatoes, and red onion. Taste for level of spice and add more harissa as you prefer.
- Place the chicken into a plastic ziplock bag. Add the yogurt marinade and seal the bag. Move the chicken around until all the pieces are fully coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, or overnight for optimal flavor and juiciness.
- When ready to bake, place the marinated chicken onto a rimmed sheet pan. Place the potatoes and onions around the chicken. Sprinkle everything with fresh cracked pepper.
- Place into preheated oven at 220°C and set the timer for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, stir the potatoes and return the pan to the oven. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink. Garnish with fresh cilantro.