Homemade Cheesy Pesto Pizza Recipe with Fior Di Vita Light Mozzarella
Preparation time: approx. 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 Fior Di Vita Light Fresh Mozzarella
- 90g Fior Di Vita Light Shredded
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Pesto alla Genovese
- Crushed Pistachios
- 1 Ready-made Pizza dough
- Fresh basil leaves
- Parma ham
Fior Di Vita Light Fresh Mozzarella & Fior Di Vita Light Shredded
- Preheat oven to 220˚C.
- Roll out ready-made pizza dough, and place on lined baking tray.
- Slice Fior Di Vita Light Fresh Mozzarella Ball, and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Spread pesto in a thin layer over the pizza dough.
- Place cherry tomatoes, and sliced fresh mozzarella on the pizza. Sprinkle with Fior Di Vita Light Shredded Mozzarella, and crushed pistachios.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the dough is golden brown.
- Optional: Once pizza is done, top with parma ham and basil leaves.
- Cut pizza, and serve!