Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for a focused and diligent Purchasing & Logistics Clerk who primarily handles Supply Chain operations, processes, and documentation preparation. In this role, he/ she will need to manage accurately and efficiently all record-keeping duties, scanning of documents, ensure suppliers’ pricing is accurate, and proper data entry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, monitoring, and ensuring products delivery timetables from our Suppliers are respected.
- Engaging in stock management administration to ensure the minimum stock levels at our Warehouse.
- Effectively executing the ordering process and pre-emptying any potential stock shortages from Suppliers
- Communicate effectively with our suppliers and transporters to ensure that the ordered products are en-route and respecting the Expected Time of Arrival (ETA).
- Overseeing arrival of shipments, including the filing and processing of all related documentation
- Prepare product costings in line with inhouse processes and procedures.
You are required to have:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a teamwork environment at all levels within the organisation, with a positive attitude.
- Must be capable of working unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
- Be IT literate – Knowledge use of mainly Microsoft products such as MS Outlook , MS Excel and Eyesel ERP software would be considered an asset.
- Fluent in written and verbal Maltese and English languages.
- Clean police conduct.
The right applicant will be given on-the-job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.