Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercializes a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a focused and diligent Office Clerk who assists with the day-to-day office administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Answering telephones, directing calls, and taking messages.
- Handling of cash and processing of payment.
- Cash reconciliation reports and payment deposits
- Issuing and processing of invoices and credit notes
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time.
- Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, be able to communicate clearly with customers and consumers, and enjoy working in a team environment while being individually responsible of their respective areas of responsibility. Applicants must be in possession of a clean police conduct.
- Furthermore, the right applicant must have basic PC knowledge, familiarity with electronic equipment, good mathematical skills, strong communication and time management skills.
- Basic levels of Accounts qualifications will be considered an asset.
The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.