Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Recipe using Milk Cottage Cheese
Preparation time: approx. 20 min
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 500g Milk Cottage Cheese
- 85g melted butter
- 140g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 50+100g sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 20g flour
- 2 eggs
- 75g tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 200g Kolios Greek yogurt
- 150g blueberries
- 3 tbsp water
Milk Cottage Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a springform pan with butter or oil.
- To make the crust – In a large bowl, mix digestive biscuit crumbs, sugar, butter and ground cinnamon. Gently press the crust into the greased pan with a tablespoon. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling – In a food processor or blender on low speed, blend the Milk Cottage Cheese and Greek yogurt together until it is smooth. In a small bowl, beat the eggs together. Blend the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla essence and flour into the cottage cheese mixture. Pour the mixture into the pan. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until the cheesecake is set.
- To make the blueberry jam – In a medium saucepan, mix blueberries, sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool before topping on the cheesecake.
- Chill cheesecake in the fridge before serving.