- The Company
- Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
- The Vacancy
- Good Client Relationship building is crucial to any organisation, and hence, we are looking for a diligent and energetic Sales Administrator, who can relate cordially and efficiently with our Customer Base, to offer them the best of information and service they require.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing necessary sales administration operations and be of support to the sales force, whilst ensuring timely follow-ups in all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Maintaining communication with clients and prepare product quotations as needed.
- Ensure that the Sales ERP system is well updated and making sure that company processes are adhered to at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Conducting market research as necessary.
- Perform periodic reporting as required by management.
- Handling of customer queries
- Proactively raising topics for discussion with management that will lead to improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of sales administration processes.
- Any other duties and responsibilities normally falling under the sales administration function.
- The Applicant
We are looking for a person who will need to have a positive approach and stay calm under pressure. We expect you to have a good standard of general education, be capable of working with numbers, communicate clearly internally and externally and enjoy working in a team environment while being individually responsible of your respective areas of responsibility. Microsoft tools knowledge will be considered an asset. Applicants must be in possession of a clean police conduct.
The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.