Mouth-Watering Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs with Fior Di Vita Fresh Mozzarella Pearls.
Preparation time: approx. 10 min
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 bucket of Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 kg ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Fior Di Vita Fresh Mozzarella Pearl
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with a baking sheet and set aside.
- Place ground beef into a large mixing bowl. Add in bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, 2 tablespoons marinara sauce, egg, salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix together with your hands until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Form ball with your meat mixture. Press your thumb firmly into the meatball to form a well and place one Fior Di Vita Fresh Mozzarella Pearl inside. Roll meatball until meat is evenly surrounding cheese. Repeat until all meatballs are done and placed on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your meatballs.
- Serve with cooked pasta and warmed marinara sauce.