The Best recipe of a Spongy Lemon Cake with Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
Preparation time: approx. 15 min
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 125ml Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
- 3 eggs
- 180g sugar
- Lemon zest
- 220g Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60ml lemon juice
- 60ml milk
Golden Drop Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a loaf pan with some butter and dust with little flour.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, sugar and lemon zest on high speed until smooth.
- Add the oil and continue beating until the batter doubles in size.
- Lower speed and gradually add the flour mixture, lemon juice and milk and beat until batter is creamy.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on a wired rack.