Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Red Elmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for hard-working and energetic individuals to join our distribution team, whose work ethic towards distributing products promptly to our customers is of a high standard. The selected candidates are expected to deliver food products to our retail and food service establishments around Malta and Gozo on a day-to-day basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Deliver a wide variety of products to different locations according to the delivery route and time schedule
- Collect payments and deal properly with returned goods
- Organise and hand in all invoices together with cash collected to our cashier’s office
- Operate, maintain, and utilise company vehicle(s) according to company rules and traffic regulations
- Keep the truck clean and in good order condition
- Observe and follow all health and safety procedures and regulations
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Already reside in Malta
- Have a good command of Maltese or English
- Be in possession of a C1 or C licence, a clean driving license and police conduct
- Be smart and trustworthy
TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WE OFFER:
- On-the-job training
- An attractive and competitive remuneration
- Several performance incentives such as commission on deliveries
- Performance related bonus
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending a covering letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.