Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Red Elmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for hard-working and energetic individuals to join our distribution team, whose work ethic towards distributing products promptly to our customers is of a high standard. The selected candidates are expected to deliver food products to our retail and food service establishments around Malta and Gozo on a day to day basis, to the customer’s satisfaction, in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Deliver a wide variety of products to different locations according to the delivery route & time schedule
- Collect payments and deal properly with returned goods
- Organise and hand in all invoices together with cash collected to our Cashier office
- Operate, maintain, and utilise Company vehicle(s) according to Company rules and traffic regulations
- Observe and follow all Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Ready to undertake required training to acquire the necessary licenses to operate such vehicles.
- Be smart and reliable at all times, as they are the Company’s representatives at the Customer
- Be capable of working in a team environment, with a positive approach
- Have good reading and verbal skills to communicate with the Customer and handle invoices in a correct manner
- Be in possession of a clean driving license, special licence for heavy vehicles and a clean police conduct
- Have strong time management with attention to detail.
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.