Here is a fun colourful appetiser idea – an Easy Salmon Spinach Roll with Milk Cream Cheese.
Preparation time: approx. 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Milk Cream Cheese
- 115g Spinach
- 150g Smoked salmon
- 1/4 Cup pine
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Milk Cream Cheese
- Combine spinach and ¼ cup pine nuts in a food processor.
- Once mixed, add eggs, ⅓ cup parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Pour mixture in a lined sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Let the layer cool down, spread with Milk Cream Cheese and top with smoked salmon.
- Roll it up, refrigerate until set, and slice when ready to serve.