- The Company
- Established in 1995 Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
- The Vacancy
- We are looking for an energetic, passionate In-store merchandiser who prides himself/ herself in building our Brands at the Point of Sale, with attention to detail to promote our Brands, ensure that all products are well positioned and replenished on shelf, and enforce strategic visibility in all our retail outlets.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the route of visits at the respective retail outlets of responsibility
- Bring and Stack products on shelves ensuring the correct communication and prices
- Promoting special offers at Point of Sale as instructed by the Sales Manager
- Co-operating and drawing attention of the respective salesperson in connection with stock ordering
- Providing information and responding to consumer & customer queries
- Setting up and arranging displays to appeal to consumers
- Reporting back on customer & consumer feedback
- The Applicant
Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, flair in sales and promotion, be able to communicate clearly with customers and consumers, and enjoy working in a team environment while being individually responsible of their respective areas of responsibility. Applicants must have their own transport, be in possession of a clean police conduct and a clean driving license.
The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.