Established in 1995 Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercializes a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, RedElmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kühne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for an energetic, communicative and a passionate salesperson who prides himself/ herself in building our Brands in Retail and/or Food Service outlets, gaining new clients, increasing sales and enforce strategic visibility in all our retail outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify sales leads to maximize the sales route potential
- Schedule appropriate sales activity to develop and maintain a customer database
- Aptly negotiate the appropriate range per client to be present in each respective Client
- Providing information and responding to customer queries, while promoting special offers
- Prepare sales action plans & strategies to improve clients’ performance
- Attain and exceed monthly sales targets
- Reporting back on customer feedback.
- Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, be confident and capable to work on their own initiative
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and have a results-driven work attitude, while enjoy working in a team environment even if being individually responsible of their respective areas of responsibility. Problem solving and negotiating skills are also prerequisites to qualify for these roles
- Applicants must be in possession of a clean police conduct and a clean driving license. Experience and knowledge in FMCG products will be considered an asset
- The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company
Interested applicants may now apply on the application form or by sending an application letter and a detailed CV by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited, Time House, Dun Bartilmew Attard Street, Zebbug. ZBG 2712.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.