Delicious Raspberries & Pomegranate ice cream recipe! It’s too good to resist!
Preparation time: approx. 15 min
Chilling process: min. 4 hours
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600g KOLIOS Authentic Greek Yogurt
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 8 tbsp honey
- 250ml thickened cream (must be able to be whipped)
- 1 pomegranate
KOLIOS Authentic Greek Yogurt
- Let the raspberries thaw and purée them with a blender.
- Strain the purée through a sieve to get rid of seeds.
- Add the KOLIOS Authentic Greek Yogurt to a mixing bowl and mix in with the honey and the raspberry purée.
- Whip the cream until it’s thick and add it to the mixture – stir in gently.
- Mix in 3/4 of the pomegranate seeds into the mixture, pour into your metallic tray, covered with climb film. Place in the freezer at least for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve in bowls with a scattering for the rest of the pomegranate seeds.