Duration: Approx. 25 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 pork neck steak(s) (approx ca. 200 g)
- 2 garlic clove(s)
- 2 tsp dried marjoram
- 2 tsp red pepper powder (sweet)
- 0,5 tsp black pepper from the mill
- 2 large onion(s)
- 12 Kühne Gherkins
- Dab the steak with paper.
- Peel and chop the garlic finely and mix it with marjoram, paprika and pepper. Marinate the steak with the mixed spices.
- Cover it with paper and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
- Then chop the onions and cut them into thin rings.
- Put the steak on the grill. Barbecue for 8-10 minutes until it is crunchy brown. Turn the meat over in between.
- Salt the steak, remove from the grill and garnish with the onion rings.
- Serve with Kühne pickled gherkins.
Tip: delicious when accompanied with savory brown bread
Time for marinading: about 30 minutes